We provide CNC cutting, engraving and routing services. Working with a wide range of clients including architects, designers, private clients, creative industries, and the wider community. From small scale one-off projects for an individual to large scale commercial project we will provide a solution that caters for your budget. Our industrial CNC machine has a 1000 x 1000 mm bed.
- 2D Cutting and Engraving
- Drawing Formatting: drawings into a ready to cut format.
- Design service, providing a full CAD/CAM design service – from concept to completion
- Fabrication: construct and deliver high quality finishing & assembly
CNC Cutting Services
Engraving. Fret work
Exhibition Stand Art work
Plastic cutting Large Scale Projects
- Veneers & laminates (including aluminium faced Dibond)
- Solid timber
- Plastic inc foam, acrylic and foamex
- Contact us at email@example.com and tell us what you need. Including materials and quantities
- Send us a drawing – accepted file types include .dxf, .ai, .eps
- We’ll put together a quote, usually within 24 hours. Larger jobs may require more time. If we think changes could be made to your drawings in order to save material or time then we’ll say so.
- If you are happy to proceed we can usually turn work around in 5 days for smaller pieces, we will let you know on confirmation of your order.
I don’t have a CAD drawing
No problem we can draw one for you. We can also provide design and drawing services to help get your product/parts machine ready.
How much does it cost?
This varies enormously depending on what’s being cut. The more cutting and machining operations required will increase this. If you’re looking to have regular runs of cutting done then talk to us – we like nothing more than building a relationship with our customers that works well for everyone.
We use a delivery company to deliver, and a courier for smaller items. This is an added cost or you are welcome to collect
We take 50% payment before making up your order with the final amount due on completion. This can be done through BACS.
If you require further information please contact us to discuss your project.